There are no financial requirements for the residents or their families to be admitted to our house. The resident selection is based upon the person or situation which presents the most immediate need.
Criteria for Acceptance
- The patient has a terminal illness and the attending physician believes the patient has a life expectancy of 3 months or less.
- The patient, family and physician agree to a treatment plan that is comfort-oriented, rather than disease oriented.
- The patient has a Do Not Resuscitate order: no life sustaining measures will be implemented - for example: no CPR.
- The patient has private physician coverage.
The patient is working with and has a referral from either:
- Lifetime Care Hospice of Rochester (585-214-1000)
- Visiting Nurse Hospice (585-787-8315)